Friday, April 07, 2006

Recursive Ads

Google posts its ad looking for System Administrators in Naukri.com website.

Click to Enlarge


Naukri registers to Google Adsense and its ad is placed on google.com website.

Click to Enlarge


How about this:
"A Google (AdSense) Ad on the Naukri.com website that contains a naukri.com ad which in turn has the Google Ad looking for system administrators"

Here's how it would look:

Click to Enlarge



Now let us assume that I apply for Google through Naukri.com and get a job as System Administrator in Google :) Now Google would pay Naukri.com because I sent my resume through naukri.com. Naukri.com would then give some amount to Google because I reached naukri.com website through the link on Google Adsense and Google would again pay some amount to Naukri.com because I clicked on the Google Adsense ad placed on the naukri.com website. And of course Google will have to pay my salary also!!!

Oooh God!!! Look at all the confusion that occurs if a guy like me gets a job in Google. So to save the world from all this confusion, let us saftely assume that I don't get a job in Google :(

Moral of the Story:
Agent Pal is a totally naukriless person!!!


Cheers,
Google Pal....Oops...Sorry
Agent Pal

4 comments:

krishna said...

tee hee! good one.

Unknown said...

Hey pal.. that was something gr8.. good piece of information

Ambar said...

headache. who is this agent pal BTW? (I recognise the secret cluster farm BTW :D )

Agent Pal said...

@ambar: yes u shud know the cluster farm....but no it is not osl.