Thursday, March 09, 2006

Me, my Ship and the Beach - Part 2

So with a feeling of pride that my quick action had actually saved many lives, I mounted one of the security vehicles standing there. They dropped me at the city bus stand. Upon enquiry, I found that I was in Tuticorin. Got onto a bus to my home town and soon after fell asleep.

Tee Tee Tee (pause) Tee Tee Tee (pause) Tee Tee Tee…I woke up and hurriedly looked around to see if the bus had crossed my home town. But I was sleeping cuddled on my bed in my room. So was it all a dream!!. Could’t believe it, so immediately logged onto the net to see if there really was a high tide in tuticorin and if eye witnesses were praising a mystery man who had saved a lot of lives and vanished. Nothing like that had happened but still my joints were all aching as though I had been in the midst of all the action.

So decided to take the day off and went back to sleep!!!

Cheers,

Agent Pal

This is the first time I could remember a dream so vividly after waking up. So could not resist blogging it.

5 comments:

krishna said...

good one pal. didn't see it coming.

btw, this reminds me of one I had last week. Like yours, mine was vivid too and scary for I had no idea that I was dreaming. The worst part was when it ended, I couldn't believe that my luck ran out(yes, it was that good a dream) and got really angry. Ruined my whole day!

Anonymous said...

Quite action oriented dream . Even I had a ( romantic ) dream once . I jumped off a plane along with a girl ( my classmate ) and proposed her while I was falling onto the ground . Quite exciting n romantic right ...haha anyways dreams are amazing

Agent Pal said...

@viswa : wow...that is a truly romantic proposal dude...So who was that lucky girl and did u take the parachute b4 jumping off!!!!

Vivek Kant Indrayan said...

My dreams are also quite amazing; problem is, I don't remember them as well as others do! lol!
But the most recent one I can recollect was a nightmare! It was like.... I was simultaneously being grilled by my teachers from school, BE & Mtech!! Can't tell you how down-in-the-dumps I felt on waking up..!

Agent Pal said...

@Vivek : I too have that problem. The moment I open my eyes, the dream totally vanishes (Shift + Del) and I don't remember even a bit of it. But this alone somehow was well recorded in my mind. And I don't even want to think about what wud happen if ur dream comes true...