Monday, March 13, 2006

Therindho Theriamalo

I have to do some justice to the title of this blog. So here goes the matrix style dialogue

Oracle : So why are you here?
Neo : I thought you know it.
Oracle : Yes I know. But the question is do you know it.
Neo : Of course I know it and I know that you know it.
Oracle : So what do you want to know?
Neo : You know it.
Oracle : Why should I know?
Neo : Because it is your purpose.
Oracle : How do you know that? (my purpose)
Neo : Because it is my purpose to know.
Oracle : So what is my purpose?
Neo : Your purpose is to know what I don’t know and make sure I know that I don’t know it.

Agent Pal: Shut the f*** up…
(With a gun in hand). Hope you know that the purpose of this gun is to make sure that you both are know(no)more.

Bang….Bang….

Yours knowingly,
Agent Pal

The title stands for “Knowingly or unknowingly” in tamil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unknowingly I read this post.

Anonymous said...

Good one Palani.
I want you to post some more funny posts in your blog.